ALUMINIUM CONTAINERS - EUROBOX
- Stackable aluminium universal container.
- Lid with stainless steel hinge, two lid straps and alround seal.
- Fitted with two sturdy lid holding straps.
- Blue stacking corners of impact-resistant plastic.
- Edge, lid and base profile frames made of solid profile sections.
- Profile-section joints fully welded.
- Corner beads for additional dimensional stability.
- Snap fasteners. Can be secured with a plug lock, lead seals, spring anti-opening feature or a padlock (max. shackle thickness 6 mm).
- Ergonomic heavy-duty sprung drop handles.
- Clearance dimensions approx. 30 mm less than inside dimensions.
PLASTICS CONTAINERS - INTEGRA
Integra represents the returnable packaging of maximum safety; the defining aspects of the range are: sealing, security, robustness and easy handling. They are highly efficient in the distribution of medical supplies, auto parts, retail products, express delivery and industrial applications, designed both for automatic and manual handling.
The lid is made of two combined parts, set with hinges. Minuscule plastic seals apply easily to lateral points, conferring security and stability on the lid.Boxes have labelling spaces and their shape allows nesting, reducing transportation volume with up to 70%.